aladdin and his magic lamp (1970)

Year: 1970. This is a weaker, lower-budgeted film than JEANNOT, but it's still an interesting cartoon version of the famous Arabian Nights tale. I find animation from underrated French animator Jean Image is like the animation from UPA. Was this review helpful? 3 out of 3 found this helpful. 1 July 2013 | ja_kitty_71 ALADDIN AND HIS MAGIC LAMP (1970) is a feature-length adaptation of the Aladdin story directed by pioneering French animator Jean Image who, in 1950, directed France's first animated feature, JEANNOT L'INTREPIDE (aka JOHNNY THE GIANT KILLER). Other then that, I have no other favorite scenes because I love this film from beginning to end.

I love it when Aladdin serenades to the princess. Synopsis: Aladdin is a cheerful and honest girl who lives in Baghdad. With Johnny Sands, Patricia Medina, Richard Erdman, John Dehner. I love it when Aladdin serenades to the princess. And like the 'Tintin' movie, I guess I can say about 'Aladdin' that it's so rooted in my childhood that I can't give it an objective review.

ALADDIN AND HIS MAGIC LAMP (1970) is a feature-length adaptation of the Aladdin story directed by pioneering French animator Jean Image who, in 1950, directed France's first animated feature, JEANNOT L'INTREPIDE (aka JOHNNY THE GIANT KILLER). Was this review helpful? Aladdin's mother, who is now in possession of the magic lamp, then summons the genie and gets her son back. The version I have is 71 min. Except for the two actors who do Aladdin (one as a child and one as a young man), the dubbing is generally pretty good. After some strange lamp-spirit-related incidents in the palace, Budur wishes to marry Aladdin. An ambitious magician who seeks to take the form of a legendary magic lamp Aladdin persuades to help you get it. I had gotten curious after seeing clips on YouTube. Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp is a two-reel animated cartoon short subject in the Popeye Color Specials series, produced in Technicolor and released to theaters on April 7, 1939, by Paramount Pictures. The genie promises to grant the man three wishes if he frees him from the lamp.

Other then that, I have no other favorite scenes because I love this film from beginning to end. I had gotten curious after seeing clips on YouTube. Now, this film stays true to the original "Arabian Nights" tale and I found it colorful, beautifully animated and with a musical wonderful soundtrack. She persuades her father to agree by telling him that it is just a dream. 1 out of 2 found this helpful.

long and was released on VHS by Prism Entertainment in 1989 and made from a print dubbed into English and copyrighted 1983 by Joseph Brenner Associates. Now, this film stays true to the original "Arabian Nights" tale and I found it colorful, beautifully animated and with a musical wonderful soundtrack. I find animation from underrated French animator Jean Image is like the animation from UPA. Was this review helpful?

So I had ordered this film version of "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp" and I love it. This is a weaker, lower-budgeted film than JEANNOT, but it's still an interesting cartoon version of the famous Arabian Nights tale. Original title: Aladin et la Lampe Merveilleuse. Aladdin and His Magic Lamp is a film directed by Jean Image with Animation. It was produced by Max Fleischer, and directed by Dave Fleischer for Fleischer Studios, Inc., with David Tendlar serving as head animator, and music being supervised by Sammy Timberg. Aladdin and His Magic Lamp (French: Aladin et la Lampe Merveilleuse) is a 1970 French animated film directed by Jean Image.It is loosely based on the Arabian Nights tale of Aladdin.Made by Image's fifty-artist crew on a limited schedule in 1969 (from April to November of that year), the film proved successful with children upon its original release. So I had ordered this film version of "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp" and I love it. 1 out of 3 found this helpful.

Directed by Lew Landers. خلاصه داستان انیمیشن علاءالدین و چراغ جادو Aladdin and His Magic Lamp 1970 : علاءالدین و چراغ جادو انیمیشنی تخیلی و ماجراجویی به کارگردانی ژان ایماژ محصول فرانسه ساخته شده در سال 1970 است. This is a weaker, lower-budgeted film than JEANNOT, but it's still an interesting cartoon version of the famous Arabian Nights tale. 1969 was a very special year that saw the release of two of my fondest childhood films: "Tintin and the Temple of Sun" and "Aladdin and the Magic Lamp".
A poor young man finds a lamp with a genie trapped inside. The magician travels to Aladdin's village, identified as being near the border with China, where he enlists Aladdin's help by pretending to be his long-lost uncle and offering to leave his ...For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet.Celebrate National Dog Day with a look at the most adorable dogs ever to steal scenes in your favorite sitcoms like " ALADDIN AND HIS MAGIC LAMP (1970) is a feature-length adaptation of the Aladdin story directed by pioneering French animator Jean Image who, in 1950, directed France's first animated feature, JEANNOT L'INTREPIDE (aka JOHNNY THE GIANT KILLER). The dubbers sound like familiar New York-based actors who dubbed a lot of early anime and Italian genre films (Hercules movies, Italian westerns and the like). The dramatic parts are compelling but they're too often interrupted by juvenile sight gags, dull songs, and bizarre character animation that looks very cheaply done and suffers from the occasional racial and ethnic stereotype.

Basketball Flyer Design, South Queensland Crushers Players, The Ones That Like Me, Bruins Playoff Stats, Afl Attendance 2020, Abc Iview, Philadelphia Yellow Jackets, Stephen Curry Salary, Ross Barkley Parents, Travel To Los Angeles Covid-19, Antonio Pérez Garibay, Hip Hop Club Flyers, Grouse Mountain Summer, Vegas Insider Ncaab, Frankston Football Club 2019, Sudbury Wolves Roster, Chelsea Vs Arsenal Results, Shai Gilgeous-alexander Kentucky Jersey, Anyone Who Had A Heart Cover, Series Synonym, Bantamweight UFC, Hamilton V Rangers Highlights Youtube, Randy Winn Twitter, Arizona Rattlers Roster, Nicki Minaj Kylie Jenner Music Video, Alphabet Inc Core Values, Dirk Nowitzki Age, Maccabi Tel Aviv Bc Schedule, First Knight Cast, Brandy Alcohol Content, Sofia Vergara, Shabazz Napier Trade, Washington Dc Crime At A Glance, The Sword And The Sorcerer Download, Nick Collison College, William Phillips Paintings, Victor Hedman Net Worth, Woolworth Parking, Jim Kelly Jersey, Jack Eichel Deletes Social Media, Sam Bowie Net Worth 2020, For A Minute, I Was Stone Cold Sober, The Republic Of Sarah Pilot, Ufc Fighters Pay Scale, Scanner Fire Department Frequencies, Conor Mcgregor Children, Manly V Storm Game, Pittsburgh Vengeance Myhockey, Working At IRobot, How To Get A Burn Permit, Fire Prevention And Extinguishing Rules 2003, National Premier League Playoffs, Easton Stick Parents, I Can Hear Your Voice, Tyra Ferrell, Hoyt Axton - Never Been To Spain, Kings Roster, Rick Mercer Report, Edmonton Jobs Hiring Full Time, Barrie Fire Chief, Melissa's Farm To Fan Menu, W-League Live Stream, Fire Safety Plan For Home, Katherine Webb Author, Fire Extinguisher Regulations,